Friday, June 27, 2008

Got through my geography paper 2 and history today.

Geog was surprisingly fine and I'd say not bad, and history..I wouldn't really say it was screwed up badly, though it wasn't too well done either.


I slept at 11 and woke up at 1 just to study for my geography, in the end only half of tourism got in. THANKYOU to leongying for giving me the wake up call at 2+, if not I would have really slepptttt.

But actually, something similar happened. With management of one chapter left PLUS everything of history, my exhausted soul plopped on bed and soon I fell into a deep slumber. I clearly remember dreaming about something familiar, yup. But as I jerked up from vigorous taps on my shoulder, my eyes could barely see the words on the clock that read 06:00.


GREAT. that means i have my history totally untouched. Its not like lessons are so interesting either hmmm. Really freaked out at that point in time, thinking about what I'd write here, defeated by the history paper, saddened me. Nonetheless, I managed to cram in almost everything for geog (besides ecotourism).


BIG THANKS, BIG THANKS to KAIYING AND SIYUN for helping me SO MUCH before the history paper. They basically read the points out for me (maybe audio does help) and thank goodness they stayed in my brain till the end of the exam. If not...I would have been dead meat. Not that I'm saying I'll do well, I mean, 45 minutes is gay.



Lunched with Anna Kaiying Ashley and Kobayashi (eastpoint), my soup tasted horrible and I still have no appetite for anything whatsoever.


Screw my screwed up body clock.



I'm sorry you'll have to read all this, but well hmm. I don't know what to say.

No comments: